If you are interested in helping with disaster relief in Houston, here are several ways you can help:
1. You can donate directly to First Baptist Disaster Relief effort by making your check out to First Baptist Russellville and put “hurricane” or “Disaster Relief” in the memo line.
2. You can donate supplies (please see list below) – We will have collection areas set up on Sunday for folks who would like to drop off supplies or you can bring them to the church office (Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm).
3. You can help us load up vans/trailer. Stay tuned for more details.
4. If you are on our insured drivers list, you can volunteer to drive a church van filled with supplies to Houston. Call the church office for more information.
The following is a list of needed relief items in Houston.
UPDATED RELIEF SUPPLY LIST:
Items not needed:
- No diapers
- No paper towels
- No clothes or linens/towels
- No food / pet food
- Work gloves
- Rubber gloves
- Dust Masks
- 5 Gallon Buckets
- Power washers
- Crowbars and straight bars
- Mop Buckets
- Heavy Duty Sponges
- Contractor trash bags
- Cleaning Solutions-Lysol, Mr. Clean (No bleach)
Supplies can be dropped off Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 at the main office or Sunday in the Worship Center lobby